306 For Sale

Apologies if this is not best form on this forum but I really need to sell my car as I take delivery of a new one next week. Tried all the usual sites in the UK like Autotrader, Exchange and Mart, Loot etc. with no joy so far.

I would be prepared to go under the price below for a quick sale. I am in Central Scotland about 20 miles from the centre of Glasgow. If you are interested in the car drop me an email with your phone number and I will call you to arrange a viewing. I can also supply a picture of the car via email.

Cheers,

Colin.

2000 (X) Peugeot 306 LX 1.4 Hatchback 5d, pearlescent , MOTed Aug (2004), Taxed May (2004), Full Dealer Service History. Adjustable Steering Column/Wheel, Air-Conditioning, Steering column audio control, Electric Mirrors, Four speakers, front Electric Windows, remote central locking, driver & passenger airbag, engine immobiliser., £4,750.
Reply to
Colin Thomson