George Best got nicked

WELL DONE! The police did a good job, well done.

That drink driving football star, has been. I see that liver transplant was wasted on him, it should have went to someone who is more deserving of it. THAT SCUM BAG.

Will George Best be riding a 50cc scooter? hahahahahahahahaha

The only good drunk driver, is a dead one.

U all drive safely, now ;-)

Reply to
sir.tony

Addiction to alcohol is an illness that effects many - more than most realise. Including often themselves, given the public and government attitude to drink.

Do you consider everyone with an illness 'scum' - regardless of how it is caused?

Unfortunately, they tend to take others with them...

Reply to
Dave Plowman

I accept alcohol addiction is an illness, but driving a car while high on alcohol is totally ill-responsible. If a lorry driver drinking, carrying ten tons of petrol and crashed in to your house. I wonder what your views will be then?

To be drunk and in control of a machine that can kill, is a completely different matter.

I agree with your last sentence.

Reply to
sir.tony

Whilst agreeing with what you said Dave, please don't feed the wild life...

Reply to
Jerry.

If you'd read what I said, I didn't either condone his drink driving or disagree with your comments on it. What I *did* take exception to was your comment on his liver transplant.

Try reading and understanding what others write.

Reply to
Dave Plowman