Looking for MG Midget parts.

My brother Geoff is restoring a 1973 MG Midget (round wheel-arches; split bumper), and is looking for some parts:-
One rear spring in fairly new condition (one of the currently-fitted
springs has very worn leaves)
A driver's seat (reclining). The condition of the cover is not important, as long as the frame is OK.
Any leads would be much appreciated.
--
Regards,
Andrew Marshall, G8BUR, M0MAA.
Andrew Marshall wrote:

Maybe ask over on http://www2.mgcars.org.uk/cgi-bin/gen5?runprog=mgbbs&access=&mode=tlist&subject 0 lots of people there that may have some spare parts.

Many thanks for the link, David - I'll take a look.