Photos RMU Classic in Francorchamps

Hello,

I covered last month's RMU Classic races in Spa Francorchamps in Belgium as photographer. There were a lot of UK teams (especially in the British Sports Cars category, hehe).

I have a bunch of pictures (around 400) and some are visible here:

Stephan

Reply to
SFo

Great pictures,

I also love the Spa Euro Races (I was there too:-) )

Dave

"SFo" schreef in bericht news:40c76bf7$0$8405$ snipped-for-privacy@news.skynet.be... Hello,

I covered last month's RMU Classic races in Spa Francorchamps in Belgium as photographer. There were a lot of UK teams (especially in the British Sports Cars category, hehe).

I have a bunch of pictures (around 400) and some are visible here:

Stephan

Reply to
Alfa Romeo