Re: A useful gadget-but dangerous

Take an empty trigger spray container, such as is widely available in the

> house and garden shed. Rinse out the Flash or Mr Muscle it contained, and > dry out (maybe run some meths through it to remove water). Then fill with > white spirit. This is invaluable for a range of tasks, eg: >

One of the more obscure dangers of these sprayers is Legionella. If they are left full of water, the bacteria grows. The aerosol can then be inhaled and the result can be Legionella or any number of respiratory diseases. If you must use water in these as hairdressers or gardeners, please refill with fresh water before use.

John

Reply to
John Manders

I don't think they grow in white spirit though...

Reply to
Chris Bolus