Re: Hand formed body panels?

Wonder if anyone using this group has any specific experience of making hand

>made panels, using a wheeling machine? I know this is perhaps unlikely, but >it would be very helpful if anyone did, as I would like to ask a few >questions regarding this. > >TIA >Chris > > > > > > > >

Try Leeds College of Technology 01132 979400.......Andy Kisack is your man. They do full time courses (2yr) and summer (1 week) if there is enough demand. Highly recommended, i 'filled in' on a 2yr course just doing the panel side.....'wheeling' is frustrating until you get the hang of it, but it is very therapeutic!! So much so i have my own...........

Good Luck Andrew

Reply to
FLATCAP1