Spring Assisters

Although this post may be OT I wonder if anyone tows a caravan with 1967 Rover P6 or similar. We like to take the car and the caravan to rallies, and sometimes when we have to camp in fields and the back end of this model of car is particularly low naturally. We have looked at the spring assisters as sold in White Arches locally, and wonder if they would help. Years ago we used to fit McKineys but I expect they are long gone. Showing up my age here. Any advice welcome from classic car/caravanners buffs or suppliers useful. Liz

Reply to
Elizabeth Hall