1976 Stingray with Daytona kit

I was just surfing the web and came across the attached abomination. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however, IMHO, this car would rank amongst the most gawd-awful and overpriced cars I have ever seen.

StingRay

LOL Oh man, that's repulsive on sooooo many levels..... hehehehe

St>I was just surfing the web and came across the attached abomination.

Reply to
RicSeyler

Wow! What a magnificent and expensive edifice to bad taste! A shining example of what too much money and not enough sense can bring to life.

TomC '90 ZR1 #792

Reply to
Crabs

=================================== In the late 80's while I had my 79 in the body shop for paint,the shop had 3 of these cars under construction.... all were being done for a Japanese buyer to be shipped to Japan for resale...

Honestly it has been at least 15-17 years since I saw them being put together but I did NOT think they were ugly at the time...

Guess I grew up...OR my tastes have improved.... lol

Bob G.

64 & 72 Ragtops 76 79 & 95 Coupes...
Reply to
Bob G

Hideous beyond belief.

AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (with yet another small transmission fluid leak - ugh)

Reply to
CardsFan

Ric, does that mean that you are suggesting that I not buy it? LOL After getting all the feedback on it, I had to go back and have another look. Ewwww! It's even worse the second time!

Reply to
StingRay

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 23:26:36 -0400, "StingRay" puked:

Yeah, but the ladies dig it:

lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

Reply to
lab~rat

hehehehe

Can you imagine pulling into a real nice Vette show in that thing?? Then set up your lawn chair in front of it...

That would be a good punishment for those here that act up from time to time. You are sentenced to 2 days sitt>

Reply to
RicSeyler

HAHAHA!!! PFFFFTT Some people will do anything, gotta remember there are also Mexican Donkey Shows in this world...

Reply to
RicSeyler

Reply to
RicSeyler

The trsanaction must have gone something like this -Take my car and this $80,000 and make me a $10,000 show car that cheap woman like.

Can you imagine pulling into a real nice Vette show in that thing?? Then set up your lawn chair in front of it...

That would be a good punishment for those here that act up from time to time. You are sentenced to 2 days sitting in front of the Joseph Merrick Vette. :-)

Reply to
Dad

Reply to
RicSeyler

Still LMAO!!!!

Reply to
StingRay

I would have to agree and it is about as ugly as it gets. If I had a dog that ugly I would shave it's butt and teach it to walk backwards.

localhost