Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Radiator support in '76 vette
I noticed some looseness in my radiator and checked it out. The bottom support has rotted which I guess is not uncommon in a 30+ year old car. In my searching on the web, I see there is an early model...
1
1

targa top
Have a C5 with a targa top. Has a dark tint but its kind of worn and scratchy. Can these be redone at an auto body shop? thanks.
1
1

Ping Dad and Dale and any other Chevy Service Techs
Could you drop me a line, I need some advice: mcalsterATpacbellDOTnet Thanks, Ed

Corvette Diner will move to Liberty Station (NTC)
< > Good Chow!

Base 2009 GTR runs 7:18 at the Ring
Boy are the stupid Corvette guys going to be sorry now for not closing their big mouths. Not only does the Spec-V OBLITERATE the ZR1, even the BASE 2009 GTR CRUSHES the ZR1. ZR1 is overpriced garbage....

Took the Vette to Home Depot Today
And I parked it next door at the Pet Smart in the Prius area! No one even got close to me. Then I went to Costco and parked over at the Radio Shack. I bought a bag of Kirkland cat food, a case of...
8
8

86 C4 exhaust
Looking for recommendations for Cat back system and conveter for 86 c4 have checked out options on the net , but would sooner hear from who has had this done . Thanks
4
4

Brake Metering Valve
Hi all, '75 Vette. There is a metering valve below the brake master cylinder that meters brake fluid to the different wheels and has an electrical contact for the brake light. On the side of this...
1
1

Put your money where your mouth is.......
Detroit Three find hope in centerfield. This certainly tells you something about the man. When the Tigers open their season this week, fans will look to centerfield at Comerica Park and see the...
1
1

C4 engine has no power
I took my 1990 C4 out of winter storage last week. I drove it about 50 mile the first day with no problems. The next day it will only idle. When I press the accelerator pedal, the engine loses power...
16
16

tires
My first vette. 1998 C5 needs tires. Would appreciate groups input on best tires for the money. Thanks Joe
2
2

Re: c3 transmission question
I should also add - when I say cold, I mean weather wise. When it is sitting in the warm weather in summer, even from a cold start it works fine. As an example - today it is maybe 40 degrees and I...
12
12

c3 transmission question
I have a 76 smogger that I have had since new. It has about 120K Miles on the clock. I have had the xmission oil changed twice, last one about8-10 years ago and maybe 15K miles ago. At that time I had...

Lady to join me at Corvette Rally
Hello, The Black Hills Corvette Club has a Corvette Rally the week of July 15-18, 2009. I am wondering if there is a young lady who would like to go to the Rally with me. I will be drving from Omaha,...
2
2

C4 Interior Lights Not Working
I hope someone can help me with a weird problem I am having with the interior lights of my '94 corvette. The mirror and door lights do not come on when it is dark out and a door is opened. I walked up...
5
5