Latest threads in Chevy Corvette Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: First Ticket In My Vette
Yep. That's one thing a lot of people dont realize when goping to court. The judge can impose $500 court costs.. Kind of crappy and probably illegal but it would probable cost twice as much to fight...

Re: Unbelieveable
A bit south of you, near Sherwood. Here's waving to ya - |||| Owen ___ '67BB & '72BB ___ "To know the world intimately is the beginning of caring." -- Ann Hayman Zwinger
1
1

Re: How would you improve the Corvette?
I think the biggest thing GM can do is go ahead and step up to the plate when it comes to the same things breaking on the car. Rocking chair, targa tops peeling, etc. I like the C5's. If I hit the...

Re: Unbelieveable
road rage ? sounds like you were the one with the case of "road rage". you get mad and call the cops on them. beyt you wasted your time :-) my2¢
2
2

Front bose Speaker grille, 1992 coupe
He y'all, I have a need for a left front speaker grille for my 92 with bose, flame red, etc. Anybody know of any late C4's red interior being parted out? Or where these may be available. Tried the...
3
3

Newbie gets 1st Vette
Hello all, This one came by word of mouth via a long time Vette owner/collector. A 1987 Coupe, Dark Red Metallic. Z52 equipped. Obviously, an extremely well-cared for car. For anyone intersted in...
1
1

LT-1 cooling fan replacement hint needed...can't get old one out
Howdy folks! I found what seemed to be a simple task, according to the manual, but is anything but. Primary fan replacement. It ther e a trick to this I'm mising? There is not enough clearance behind...
4
4

Borla Exhaust
Just put on the stingers and X pipe on my 05 vert.....all i can say is SWEET!..greg 69bb/05 rag tops rule!

Cruise Control not working
The cruise control on my 85 has stopped working. I have voltage at the connection and I have vacuum. Also, the switch on the break pedal seems to be OK. I have replaced the servo and still the thing...
1
1

Glue for Bezels?
Hi, I am still restoring my '77 and have just received a set of bezels to go around the rear hatches of my Vette (battery box, rear storage compartments etc.). I am going to be attaching these plastic...

Chevy Fest/Vette Fest
All Fierke has a Chevy Fest Program on local Access Cable Chicago!!!!!!!!! I guess he has to get people to go to Chevy Fest. Awfull expensive to go to it these days and a lot of people don't

Re: Good for a laugh
# 10, the rear axle on the Cutlass, involved my dad's 1979 Cutlass wagon. I took it to the dealer, they spent 2 hrs taking everything apart, making sure the C-Clips were installed, and reassembling...

Re: M-22 Transmission question....
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:06:42 -0600, RicSeyler wrote something wonderfully witty: Isn't this the Tranny that was lovingly referred to as the "Rock Crusher"?
6
6

Re: 2005 Butt Ugly
I'M WITH YOU guys. I LIKE THE C6

Re: leaf springs
Funny you should bring up the leaf springs, my 95 was sagging in the rear left... I was hoping it would be just an adjustment or maybe one of the shocks lost it's precharge, etc... turns out my rear...
1
1