Andrew

Guys, as some have said, let us *IGNOR* Andrew no matter what he says. It is obvious he likes the attention and will say whatever to draw more !!! If you don't kill file him at least just IGNOR him. I'm trying to do this no matter how or if he replies here. I expect he will try to reply here to get me to respond.

Reply to
observer

"IGNOR"! That's pretty good. Are you really that bad of a speller?

"IGNOR" - yup - you're that bad!

I've never required a response.

Well I can see that you guys are just fine with accusing me of molesting my own daughter and then you'll cowardly attempt to ignor me! Well I guess we'll see just how well this goes...

Reply to
Andrew DeFaria

Sorry correct my bad spelling to * IGNORE * but I think the message came across regardless (to most) !

Reply to
observer

Yeah you're an idiot! The message was loud and clear. No need to be sorry.

Reply to
Andrew DeFaria

No need to reply.

Reply to
observer

Correction - no need to respond - however, unable to stop replying...

Reply to
Andrew DeFaria