Anyone Follow Nascar?

nothing like a good cat-fight !!! guess some guys do "eat that kind of stuff up"...

Reply to
'Key

LOLOL Dad is the only one I know of that can really pull it off!

Reply to
RicSeyler

Yep, I know a woman that wears size 11, I also know I would never ask to borrow them even if your life depended on getting them.

Cool Jet wrote:

RicSeyler wrote: To me nothing tackier than short shorts or bathing suits with 4" high heels. uuuggghhh Particularly if worn by men! *LOL* LOLOL Dad is the only one I know of that can really pull it off!

Reply to
Dad

Reply to
RicSeyler

Yep, I know a woman that wears size 11, I also know I would never ask to borrow them even if your life depended on getting them.

Reply to
Dad

Reply to
RicSeyler

You 2 are a riot.........just might replace Sienfeld reruns

Reply to
cyndy