Brake lights/backup lights not working ?

87 Corvette....118K miles...

I'm having a problem with brake lights and backup lights not working. I've checked the obvious --- bulbs, fuses, etc., and now at a loss as to what could cause this problem.

Could this be a switch problem? Although I'm not aware of any switch that would control these functions, perhaps someone has experienced similair problems.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

John

Reply to