C5 Glass Top Panel/Targa Top

Searching for subject item for my red 2002 coupe. Best price new is Thompson Astro Top but read some negative posts on earlier models. Anybody have experience with them?

Alternately, I'd appreciate leads on a "like new" factory glass top for my C5.

jww

Reply to
cap10john

I have one on my C-3. I like it, put it on 4 years ago and have never used my t-tops since. Nice lightweight, good quality.

kickstart

Reply to
Kickstart