C5 windows problem

Seems like I must have hit the magical mileage mark that requires things to be replaced. The driver window has started to hang on lowering. If I run it back up an inch, it will lower another 6" and the I repeat the operation and get it rolled down. Does anyone have a link to door panel removal and some insight into the mech that runs the window? The up operation is still smooth..for now.

2001 C5 71K

thx, FBNE

Reply to
FBNE

Broke it open today and found one of the cables hard points developed a crack and was able to flex, should just stay straight. I have a new regulator and motor on order for ~$70. Looks like a simple repair. I will post results.

FBNE

Reply to
FBNE