GM again headed for bankruptcy

No surprise here. Perhaps if they could build a Corvette without reliability problems, GM would not be such a laughingstock.

Reply to
uncle_vito

Speaking of being a laughingstock, I'm glad you stopped in to lighten our day. What study, paper or market analysis is it that you are quoting a down or sell rating?

Reply to
brian

Speaking of being a laughingstock, I'm glad you stopped in to lighten our day. What study, paper or market analysis is it that you are quoting a down or sell rating?

Glad he contributed something. This is a dead NG.

Reply to
tww1491