Re: Am I going to Corvette Hell?

I know what you're saying but, ever heard of "God helps those who help themselves."? So for my salvation, I'll put my trust in my brakes, steering, airbag etc.

Besides, since Jesus died for our sins, I think we're allowed to sin a little bit...

-Stan

'I'm having a Greenwood C4R body kit put on my 95 coupe, the one from > Mold Kraft in FL. Just wondering about how much something like a > paint/installation should cost and about how long (12pc) it should take > to complete. Please keep the flames low about how I ruined the purity of > my Vettes soul by putting the body kit on it, heh. > Zorin' > > REPLY: Your Vette can always be redeemed, but, for your own personal > Salvation, put your trust and Faith in Jesus. >
Reply to
sbright

Reminds me of when I told my mom I was buying a Vette. She said she didn't think I should and she said I should "pray about it". hahaha So I guess I can Thank God for my Corvette!

Reply to
Zorin Inc.