Re: Corsa exhaust, C4

> Does anyone here have experience with the Corsa Power Pulse exhaust

>> system. Here's a link at Eckler's: >>
> >> I am mostly curious about the claim that it is "incredibly quiet at >> cruise and highway speeds." I'd like to replace the exhaust on my car, >> but I don't want to be constantly blown out by noise. >> >> TIA. >> >> AJM >> '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops) > One of their goals was to keep the cabin quiet, I think they do that. I've > had them on a '98, '04, and the '05. Each has sounded just a bit different > but the cabin is still quiet. My only downside to them is the '05 has a > low rumble at idle inside that the others did not. The C4s that I've heard > have been at idle and full throttle during autocross and were great. I've > never been inside a C4 with them at speed but would think they are as > quiet as the others. They are a quality product but just a bit overpriced, > shop around, the C6 set came from eBay and were $250 less expensive.

Thanks. I think I'll try the straight pipes first, but the above sounds encouraging if I don't care for that. And that's good advice to shop around. If I go with the stainless, I might have it installed at Mid-America this September.

AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Reply to
CardsFan

I got my first set there at Fun Fest for $775 on the '98.

Reply to
Dad