I found 1966 corvette front seats and the 427 origional hood

Hello im trying to establish a price for the parts we found in our garage.

They are:

2 seats out of a 1966 corvette, they seem to be origional frames the 2 tags are still on them and they read; SG 10 11 / SG 38 66 415 9

And we have the hood with the 427 tags still on

any help you can give will be greatly appreciated thank you Anthony

Reply to
anthonymarino3rd

The fastest way is to put them up for auction on eBay and see what the market brings. Anything anybody says is just a guess. Condition and originality are key to prices. If you just want guesses, the seats are worth at least $500 and the hood perhaps $800... but those are only guesses.

Reply to
WayneC

65 & 66 big block hoods did not have any 427 numbers on them. They had a bulge and 2 grilles--1 facing right and 1 facing left. The 67 hood, however, had the 4,2, and 7 on both sides of the scoop, and an ornament facing forwards inside the scoop.

RON

67 435HP/427 CONVERTIBLE ======================================================== Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.
Reply to
Ron in NY-67 427/435hp

65 & 66 big block hoods did not have any 427 numbers on them. They had a bulge and 2 grilles--1 facing right and 1 facing left. The 67 hood, however, had the 4, 2, and 7 on both sides of the scoop, and an ornament facing forwards inside the scoop. That code on the seats 38 66 415 9 could mean the 38th week of 1966, and trim code 415. That possible date 38 66 would mean they were manufactured during September or October 66, which would make everything you have for a 67, not a 66.

RON

67 435HP/427 CONVERTIBLE ======================================================== Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.
Reply to
Ron in NY-67 427/435hp

look like your news-server may be doubling up on ya...

Reply to
'Key

He added more information on the second post.

AJM '93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp (both tops)

Reply to
CardsFan