1999 Dodge Caravan 3.0 lt

I have the above noted vehicle.

My speedo stopped working and now the transmission won't go any further than second gear. I don't think it's my transmission because my "Service Engine Soon" light is on.

Is this just a sensor, and is it easy to fix.

Any thoughts???

Thanks

Bob

Reply to
bob c

Bob the output speed sensor is bad,if you look down at the trans there is 2 plastic sensors, the one on the furthest right under the air cleaner is the faulty one, replace it and be on your way

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname