2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab

OK, so I just bought a used truck form a dealer a week ago. Yesterday morning my check engine light comes on so I bring it in to the dealership today and they check it out. They tell me that because the truck has aftermarket dual exhaust it is getting a false reading and the light comes on for no reason. This somewhat makes sense to me but am curious as to everyone elses opinion. Is this a commom problem? Or should I be worried?

Reply to
WO_FAT