98 Durango AC On and Off

I have a problem with my 98 Durangoa air conditioner, It works great for a little while then just stops working for what seems like no reason. Under the hood i can see that the compresor clutch stops spinning when it stops working even if the inside is still hot. I took to a place that did a pressure check and all that kind of stuff but they couldnt figure out why it quits. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Derek

Reply to
Joe Devola