Condensation in Charger headlight

06 Charger RT. Recently noticed some dimming of one headlight and I see considerable condensation built up inside the lens. I don't see any vents that might have gotten plugged up. I also see via web searches that this seems to be a common problem in Chrysler products. Anybody esle having this issue and how are you resolving it? Thanks in advance.
Reply to
Charger

its a common problem in ALL brands of cars these days.

Reply to
robs440

Isn't that caused by a bad seal on the headlight fixture?

Reply to
Adam

Could be bad seal on headlight lens/shell seam, or bad seal (o-ring) on bulb. I have one side on a car that does that maybe once a year; I just loosen a bulb on that side and park facing south on a sunny day, and then re-seat the bulb after a few hours.

Reply to
Sharon K.Cooke

Dealer has ordered a new assembly, for lack of a better term. It does seem to be a problem with the Charger. One pic on the web has the new Charger being shown on a pedestal at a car show...with condensation in one headlight.

Reply to
Charger

Bring back the sealed beam lamps they never had that problem.

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

I have had this problem on two of my Rams now, and after losing several bulbs to water, solved it by simply drilling a small hole in the bottom of the headlight lens to allow the water to escape.

Reply to
Bubba Smith