eBay: 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona

"Ed" wrote

Look at that unpainted screw head on the VIN plate. What a POS...

Reply to
Ernest Scribbler

That is not a VIN plate.

Reply to
Frank from Deeetroit

"Frank from Deeetroit" wrote

Whatever. It has the VIN number on it, and it has one orange screw and one unpainted one. I couldn't possibly buy it in that condition...

Reply to
Ernest Scribbler
415K???????? lol

Everything on it, or with it, is a REPRO or a COPY,... Hardly "museum quality",...an the seller admits to turning the odometer back?

Saw one of these on a B-J Auction. When the bids stopped at 55K, they stopped the auction and started touting the car as a "one of a kind" and NASCAR this and that. It went for 57,500.

Reply to
Billy Ryman

"Billy Ryman" wrote

That's exactly why I'm not buying it.

You wanna talk all original, now, I got my eye on this baby here:

Ernest Scribbler

How can you go wrong with a "cassette player"!?!

Reply to
Billy Ryman