Headlight Help

Any knowledge on the headlight replacement process for a 98 Dakota is welcome. Not the bulb - I mean the headlight housing.

Thanks

Reply to
Abby Normal

Well, here is the way you go about changing the headlight housing on a 97-05 Dakota/Durango. Nobody could/would tell me so I made my own instructions. I had a lot of advice on how to change the light bulb but that was never a question.

follow the pictures in numerical order.Note: some adjustments of the headlight after it is reassembled may be required.

Reply to
Abby Normal