Electric problems 2000 Duango

Can any1 help please? I have a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4 4.7 liter V8 when my left turn sighnal is on the odometer lights and compass lights blink, when the headlights are on the signal will not work at all, please help been out of work 4 awhile due to an on the job injury so i have very little money please email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com thank you.

Reply to
bucket027