New car models release dates

I was wondering if anyone knows a website that tells which month car companies begin selling their 2006 models. I think it varies for each company. I would think there would be a list somewhere. The reason I ask is there tends to be good clearance deals during this time and it also helps lower used car prices in general when a new year is introduced.

Reply to
snow