2001 Dodge Stratus R/T and 2001 Eclipse GT

Hey all.. I own a 2001 Stratus R/T that I would like to start working on and modifying. But I have been searching on the net and I can not find much at all for the Stratus R/T 3.0L when it comes to modifications to the engine. The most I have found so far has been a programmer and a cold air intake and an exhaust that seems to me to be way over priced.

Anyways.. To my point. I do know that the Eclipse and the Stratus share the same 3.0L motor. I fin a ton of parts for the Eclipse motor.. and was wondering since they are the same motors.. What parts am I actually able to buy that is for an Eclipse and use it on my Stratus? I found a cold air intake that is way cheaper for the Eclipse then it is for the Stratus.. about $100 cheaper. I found springs( I know that isnt the motor but I think the car is the same frame as well) I found heads and headers and an exhaust system that was $500 cheaper then what I found for my Stratus..

Any websites out there that maybe I overlooked? Anyone have any info that can maybe help me out here.. I really enjoy my Stratus and plan on keeping it. My Stratus R/T is stock for now.. and its an automatic with the auto-stick shifter.. not a manual.. but good enough for me.. I can shift when I want.. since I do do alot of driving.. HA!

Thanks! Dave

Reply to
<dtylosky

wonderboy

Also headers and air intake will work, exhuast system wont work because the eclipse is shorter then stratus. You have to use a Stratus exaust system. I'm not sure on springs.

Reply to
wonderboy