PCM replacement after a 2.7 to 3.2 swap

One of my friends did a 2.7 to 3.2 engine swap about 1.5 years ago. Recently we just started having issues with the PCM. I took it to the dodge dealership to have it diagnosed and they responded with: "Suspect computer can't compensate for changes in volumetric efficiency of this engine." My

Reply to
RunEmFast

Sorry I hit enter by accident.

We would like to put a PCM in from a car that has a 3.2. Which model of car should I be looking for? Will the SE, Sport model, or Base model all work? My 99 intrepid is the Base model. Any help would be appreciated!

Keith

Reply to
RunEmFast

Based on my experience, if the gearbox is the same, it will not make any difference. However you must use the standard injectors for the engine being used, as they are sized for that engine and no dealer will tell you that. Steve

Reply to
Steve Lusardi