Reliability of 2000 Intrepid ES with 3.2L Engine

Just turned 100,000 miles and wondering what high $$$ repairs are likely to be coming up in the near future. Other than a number of nuisance repairs that were completed before warranty expired, nothing much has been done on car except scheduled maintenance. Any high priority preventative maintenance recommended for extending life? If I can reasonably expect another 20,000 - 30,000 miles out of it, I'd like to avoid car payments for another year or two. If not, I'd just as soon replace it before interest rates start climbing.

Reply to
Erehwon