Latest threads in Dodge Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Poor Milage
How New is your D.C.??? You wont see a increase of gas mileage until after the 5K initial breakin. The engine controller is designed to do this, and if you beat on it in the first 1K miles.. you will...

Problem solved for no gauges issue for Caravan
Hitting the dashboard was not the answer, I tried. LOL Thank you to damnnickname for you help. It worked! To those of you who have this problem in the future, its an easy fix, if that is the same...
7
7

For Sale: 2003 Dodge Durango SLT4x4
2003 Dodge Durango SALT 4x4, graphite metallic exterior, slate gray premium cloth interior, mint condition, 26,500km, auto, 4.7L V8, overhead convenience group, mini trip computer (compass/temp/fuel),...
1
1

Looking for 1929 dodge DA grill shell
I'm building a 1929 dodge model DA 5 windoe coupe and I'm missing grill shell/radiator support please send any info to Thanks for any help

1992 Caravan 3.3L Engine-No Gauges HELP!!!
My 1992 Caravan runs great but yesterday I have no gauges, no charging gauge, no speedometer, tripometer, odometer, no dash lights, no oil pressure reading, no temperature reading, no bell/ringer...
2
2

FA: Viper Night Drivin' Pinball Machine by Sega 1998
Currently up for auction on ebay. Here's the link: regards, John LeBihan Space City Pinball & Amusement 100 E Nasa Road 1, Suite 10 Webster, TX 77598 Tel. 281-332-4657 Fax. 281-332-5209

Re: 1953 Dodge - HELP
Sounds like a Dodge panel truck, with a flatty six and 3 speed tranny. Possibly a Fluid drive or "gyromatic" Plugs are not a problem, other tuneup parts are special order and should be available from...
1
1

I've got a good one. 88 New Yorker Turbo.
i have an '88 new yorker turbo, 200,000 km's... and it stalls. here's the good part.. it stalls gently. usually it happens during deceleration, like coming up to a light and i remove my foot from the...
13
13

Re: Re: 1992 Dodge Shadow Engine Failure...
"LilacOpal" wrote in message news:4227cf96$1 http://www.autoforumz.com http://www.allpar.com/fix/80s-codes.html

Re: 92 Dodge Shadow 2.2 4cyl will not start
had an 87 daytona that had the timing belt strip clean out around the botom sprocket.. had to actually take the timing belt off to even see it. http://www.autoforumz.com
3
3