95 Dodge Ram Van B2500 body parts

Could use some help here. Live in San Diego CA & cannot find one dismantler/tow yeard with the parts I need. I'm on a coupla email lists, Ecology Auto's inventory request list, ec.

This is what I need:

driver side door (manual/not electric)

2 side doors (cargo van, no window, non-slider) possibly back door (no window)

If anyone has any ideas, sure would like to hear 'em. Will another year B2500 work on this van?

Thanks

A. Smith

Reply to
karpdiem2

Try

-- I saw several listings for each part in CA.Bryan

Reply to
Bryan