Re: Need recommedation on 10 ply tires for my cargo van

'I tow a lot with our ram and have always used 8 ply.. is there a road condition that you're hitting that requires 10? mac'

REPLY: I go on alot of construction sites with jagged ground, rocks, stones, glass, etc... Gross weight of vehicle with cargo is pushing

7,000 lbs.. I wear out 8 ply passenger tires out pretty quickly.
Reply to
dave