RESTART AFTER HEAD GASKET REPLACE

I fried my head gasket on the freeway.Lot of smoke. Took the head off after marking the timing belt at TDC at crankshaft and camshaft sproket points. Cleaned the head and block surfaces with wet and dry emory cloth till clean.Replaced head, torqued up replaced belt and matched rev counter/TDC mark to sensor point. Checked plug lead conections. When I started up I got a flame thro the air inlet[air filter of] and a lot of noises like fireworks going off. Any answers please why no start.

Reply to
JEANENRI

Model. Correct piston has to be TDC when fitting cam belt?

Reply to
ato_zee