1968 Firebird Windows (for sale)

I have a pair of 1968 Firebird windows. The glass has scratches, the windows do have the Firebird painted on them. would be good for a car sitting with out door glass, or some one needing the window hardware.

I am asking $20. I will not ship the glass. (cost would exceed value) Posting here before I remove the track and hardware to put on evilbay.

Just hate to toss out first gen parts. Yet I have more inventory then I have storage for. Charles snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Charles Bendig