94 Trans Am Lingenfelter FOR SALE $30,000 Invested

Photos:

1994 Pontiac Trans Am GT LINGENFELTER

I have invested over $30,000.00 into this car. Please take the time to read everything.

The basics: 1994 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GT (The GT name was changed to the WS6 in 1996)

350 V8 LT1 6 spd Manual Trans Ram-Air Graphite Leather Interior Power: locks, windows, mirrors, lumbars, seat sides, steering Glare proof mirrors Aftermarket 16" Polished Aluminum Wheels 78,426 milage Am/FM/Cassette/CD Changer with remote and steering wheel controls. 10 speaker factory Monsoon sound system. Locking, tinted T-tops ABS & Theft lock security

Now for the Modifications:

Borla Stainless Steel Exhaust (cat-back) Off Road pipe (no converter) Edelbrock Headers thermal wrapped K&N High Flow Air Filter

160 dgree Hypertech Thermostat Low temp fan kit 58mm Holley Throttle Body w/built-in N2O ports Lingenfelter Chromed Valve Covers Lingenfelter Hydraulic Roller Cam Lingenfelter CNC Ported Aluminum Cylinder Heads; 2.00" / 1.56" stainless steel one piece valves, double springs, titanium retainers, high performance head gaskets Lingenfelter Ported / Polished 58mm LT4 Intake Lingenfelter Billet High Performance Timing Chain Lingenfelter Billet Timing/Crank Gears Hurst Short Throw Shifter MSD Digital 6 Ignition; timing retard, 2-stage rev limiter MSD LT1 High Output Coil Taylor / Vertex 10.5mm Spark Plug Wires Denso Iridium H.O. Spark Plugs Secondary Fuel Pump Underdrive Pulleys Custom Programmed PCM N.O.S. Nitrous Oxide 125 shot Strut Stabilizer Intrax 2" Lowering Springs 4:10 Rear End Gear Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors (4) BFG Drag Radials Rear Tires 80% Tread Left BFG KDWS Front Tires 95% Tread Left Comp Cams Roller Rockers 30# Fuel Injectors Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator The engine has been completely machined and rebuilt. The top end was rebuilt at 74,235 miles and the bottom end at 75,400 miles. THE NITROUS SYSTEM IS CURRENTLY DISCONNECTED. NO NITROUS HAS FLOWED THROUGHT THE REBUILT ENGINE. All work was professionally performed by R-Way Auto Service, Inc. They are the absolute best around!!! I have all receipts and warranty papers for all parts!

During the rebuild the following misc parts were added:

At 74,235 miles:

Push rods, head gaskets, water pump gasket, front cover gasket, seal kit and gaskets, optispark distributor (known for failing on the LT1's), 2 oxygen sensors,brake pads, tie rods and ends, OEM foglights replaced.

At 75,400 miles:

Oil pan gasket set, head gaskets (again), NEW CLUTCH ASSEMBLY, cylinder head bolts, push rods (again), distributor seal (known for leaking on LT1's), oil pump, oil pump screen.

The nitrous is master armed by an aircraft style switch. It also has a throttle switch under the hood to ensure full throttle before activating (this helps prevent detonation). The system also has a fuel pressure sensor that will disengage the nitrous in the event of losing fuel pressure (also prevent sdetonation). The nitrous system also has a purge kit installed to bleed the system or simply to show-off with. Push the button and watch the nitrous gas shoot over the windshield!

The car is equipped with a Pioneer 12 disc changer that is housed conveniently out of the way in the rear hatch. The T-tops can still be stored in the hatch area! The NOS bottle is hidden from view in the spare tire compartment!

Also included with the car is a LAPTOP COMPUTER. This is a Toshiba Tecra that uses the old Windows 95. It is used to reprogram the car's PCM. Also included is the LT1edit Professional version program to tune the car's PCM. You will get the expensive, hard-to-find data cable that attaches the laptop to the car's diagnostic port as well. The laptop has the DATAMASTER program installed which allows you to monitor performance of the vehicle through the computer screen, record runs, and play back files. The laptop can also operate as an everyday computer when not being used with the car. It has both floppy and CD drives and is 4 gb hard drive. Its an older computer but works well for my intentions.

Vehicle Condition

This car has been taken very good care of! Lets start with the previous owner. From NY state, the previous owner kept the car covered and in a heated garage. The factory hood (non- ram air) was replaced with a FACTORY Ram-Air Hood! Thats right, the previous owner bought an actual GM/Pontiac Ram-Air hood for the car- not an aftermarket junk-plastic special. The ram-air, however was not functional- for looks only. I purchased the car in 1998 and converted the air intake system into a FUNCTIONAL ram-air system from Suncoast creations. Next the Borla exhaust was installed. From there it simply kept going...

The vehicle's paint gets a 7 out of 10. It is flawless to the normal looker. However, it has the normal scratches for a 94 (although you probably will never notice them until you wax it). There are no dings and no dents that I can see anywhere on the car. The only real paint blemish is under the license plate holder- out of view (see the pictures below). The interior is flawless! There are no rips or tears in the leather. It is conditioned regularly with "Mint Condition" leather treatment. The driver seat shows mild wear from entering / exiting but no tears (see pictures). There are the typical F-body glass scratches on the driver and passenger windows. These are scratches in the window glass from rubbing the power window track.

THIS CAR DID NOT COME FROM THE LPE FACTORY! It has genuine Lingenfelter parts that were purchased DIRECTLY from Lingenfelter. However, all work was performed by a local professional, not LPE.

This car has about 4 coats of Zaino Bros. Show-Car Polish on it. No Joke! I am a fireman and have plenty of time on my hands at the station while waiting for calls after hours. This is how I pass the time. Zaino Bros makes the finest polishes (NOT WAXES!) available. They are sold usually with Ferrari's, NSX's, and other exotics. Look them up on the web and you'll see just how great (but expensive) the stuff is!

I have many other pictures and receipts to go with the sale but can not email or post any others at this time. The previous owner stored this car in a heated garage. It has never seen rain or snow until the day I test drove it (rain). It has been garage kept and covered since I purchased it. It has never seen rain or snow other than getting caught in a rain storm leaving a car show ONCE. I wish I could keep this car! However, I just bought a house and I am expanding my business. No time for toys and no more money to use on my hobby. My loss is your gain. Have fun with it. You're sure to enjoy!

Please do not email me with questions like; "How many miles per gallon?" or "Does it drive well in the rain?" If you are thinking these questions then this car is not for you! It is extremely fast, very powerful and its obnoxiously loud.

Terms of Sale

$16,500 very very firm! Email me at: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com for my cel phone number

Thank you.

Reply to