FA - Assorted Used Auto Parts

I currently have several used auto parts listed on eBay - Seller: SOLITAIRE5555

- consisting of:

Headlights, Tail Lights, Marker Lenses, Side View Mirrors, Door/Dash Controls, Hub Cap Centers, Mass Air Flow Sensors, Distributors, and ECM's....with new items becoming available regularly.

For the following Makes/Models/Years:

CHEVY - Cavalier ('91, '99) Malibu ('97) P/U 2500 ('90)

DODGE - Caravan ('94) Dakota ('89) Grand Caravan ('89) Intrepid ('93) Neon ('96)

FORD - Escort/station wagon ('92) Thunderbird ('95)

GEO - Tracker ('97)

HONDA - Accord ('94)

HYUNDAI - Accent ('96) Sonata 2.0 ('97)

ISUZU - Hombre ('98)

KIA - Sephia ('98)

OLDS - Bravada ('94)

PONTIAC - Firebird 4.5 ('95)

TOYOTA - Tercel ('94)

If you miss the current auction, please check back again....we always relist unsold items, as well as add new ones.

Reply to
CAJOME