RESTORERS 68 FIREBIRD PARTS

I just installed a 4 speed Muncie and now have the 2 speed 4 SALE with linkage / council and all..350

4 more details call Gary 951-679-8549 Sun City, Ca. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com HAVE PICTURES
Reply to
frizky

HEY IM INTERSTED EMAL ME ILL GIVE YOU 150 4 THE COUNCIL AND THE TRANY DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE PART'S IF SO EMAL ME I LOOK 4WARD TOO YOU'RE RESPONCE SORRY CANT CALL THEY DESCONNETD MY FONE CUZ I SPENDED ALL MY MONY ONA MUNSEY 4SPEED.

GUNQEBOY

Reply to
Junqueboi