TPI-LT1 engine swap

Hi, I've got a 1986 T/A with a Tuned Port 350 (not Stock). I have a LT1 out of a '95 Formula, and will be swapping it as soon as the build-up is complete. Does anyone know how to calculate what pump I'll need. Another question: I owned the donor car and have the 4L60E as well. The '86 has a receantly rebuilt 700R4. Now the car has all the bells stock including cruise cont' now I dont want to give up these options so would it be possible to use the old cruise on the new set-up or should I just use the

700R4 for this project. all help appreciated thanks TOM
Reply to
Tom

The cruise controll is not a transmission item, it works off the throttle body. Im not sure what parts need to be changed to keep cruise with the 95 engine, but it should not be that hard.

The 4l60E requires a PCM. All this should be in the donar car. Case wise the differances are the hole for the wiring plug in, and it's a better case over all. The Internails are very simmular. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig