We are the supplier of door hinges

Dear Sirs,

It is much great to know you through GOOGLE. We are the P&N Hardware manufacture Co.,Ltd from China and we are a manufactory which professionally products the fitting hardware decorated on the door.Mainly produce the door hinges,door handles for the luxurious big door as well as the decorative hardware fitting and kinds of industry hardware.Also,we produce screws.

Since nineteen ninety till now,our company has already developed into a large-scale manufactory of comprehending the hardware items.Possessing more than eight hundred member staff,more than then thousand square meters in factory building areas.The products are best-sold to Euro-America,Mid-east as the Southeastern Asia and other regions.

We are looking forward to your possibility inquiry letter and hope to help you with your hardware importing.Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you and you can let us know your requirement by email or other connection terms.We will go further once recieve your inquiry letter.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Aidy P&N Hardware Manufacture Co.,Ltd Add:Zhaoyi Road,Dongsheng Town,Zhongshan city. Guangdong Province,China. Tel:86760-2223775 Fax:86760-2223747 Email: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to