Supply auto racing parts

This is one of the Chinese largest manufacturer groups for performance cooling system. Welcome, dear friends, you will find an exciting product world.

Auto Sourcing International Co., Ltd. (ASI performance) specializes in auto performance parts. ASI headquarters is located in Hong Kong.

ASI established five sales offices in china mainland, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada.

ASI established four factories in China mainland. These factories can supply all aluminum radiator, intercooler, oil cooler, silicone hose, forge aluminum fittings etc.

ASI is the largest manufacturer for all aluminum radiators in China. Now we have over 600 models for most racing radiators. All radiators can provide high performance for your tuning cars. We also can produce intercooler, oil cooler etc.

ASI is the most professional manufacturer for silicone hoses. We can provide silicone hose and kits not only for intercooler, turbo system but also for racing radiators. We can provide high performance silicone hose with best quality and most competitive prices.

ASI also has extensive supplier net and can source other performance products for different clients. ASI can supply auto performance product lines as below:

1) high performance radiator 2) Intercooler and related kits 3) Oil cooler and related kits 4) Higher performance silicone hose and kits 5) Turbochargers 6) Turbo manifold 7) Other performance products 8) Custom products

ASI has over 2,000 models of products. They are shipped to customers in North America, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Japan and other countries. We offer high quality, timely delivery service and fast shipping services. Now our R&D department is developing other performance products that meet the demands from different countries.

ASI goal is to deliver the highest performance and most efficient products at a reasonable price. Customers' satisfaction is the lifeblood of ASI and ASI wants to meet each customer's specific needs and manufacture the products you desire and according to your exact specifications.

ASI welcomes domestic and overseas customers' orders. Please contact us for more information.

Our website is

, and my email address is : tony snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
ASI performance

Can't find any more suckers in real life so you have to come to Usenet looking for fools eh.

Only failed companies have to SPAM Usenet for suckers, real companies can rely on good products to spread the word.

Just my $0.02

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build Photos:
Mike Romain