Where are the car shows in the North East?

It looks like the Firebird's Forever car show in Shrewsbury, MA will not be held this year. That was a great show.

The Saratoga Springs, NY Firebird show was cancelled today but is on for tomorrow at teh Saratoga Springs Auto Museum. This was a great show last year that even included a better than new '73 Brewster Green Super Duty TA and a mint ''74 Super Duty Formula. That was one of the best shows I have been to,

The Brookline, MA Camaro-Firebird show, sponsored by the East Coast Camaro club is scheduled for next Saturday, July 18th, at the Lars Anderson Auto Museum, This is a cool show but generally there are few firebirds as the show usually conflicts with a Firebird's Forever car club event. The Firebird's Forever web site is no longer there so I'm not sure if the club is doing anything this year.

The Nutmeg Chapter of POCI is having their annual show at Barbarino Pontiac in Wallingford, CT on September 25th.

We have lost two excellent Pontiac Shows in the North East over the past few years. One in Shrewsbury, MA and another in Holyoke, MA.

Reply to
Steve Manning