Will sell complete or part out my 1974 Camaro.

I am the original owner and it needs total restoration. It has not run in 2 years. It has the original 350 v8 and the original transmission as well. Only has 72k miles before I took it off the road in 1988! Inspection sticker still on windshield:). Im in Florida and will sell the complete car for $1000! Come get it or I will part it out. Please email and let me know what you need. :)Nate

Reply to
: