sell my 1978 truck

I want to sell my 1978 truck for $2200.00 I am the original owner, and the truck has 150,00 miles.

It's a Cheyenne 10 and has a 350 engine, a turbo 350, and a fleet side bed. I drive it daily..

The body is PERFECTLY straight and the dash, seats and carpets are original and in "like new" condition.

It was repainted in 1996 chev dark green, a few years ago and currently only has small scratches.

It easily passes the smog tests..

It has a oil problem, that I believed is caused by bad valve stem seals. The compression in all CY's is 130 pounds. There are a few other minor things that would need to be repaired.

Please do not ask for details and pictures in this forum. Contact me privately at: dick snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Thanks Dick

Reply to
wino