Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1999 Firebird - Drivers side mirror
Someone apparently leaned on or banged my drivers side rearview mirror and broke the mount for it, link to pictures below. I've gone to gmpartsdirect and asked about this but they gave me a price for...
2
2

WTB: 67/68 Camaro front fenders used or NOS
I'm restoring a 68 Camaro non RS & I'm looking for a pr of Used or NOS fenders. No rust through or major body work please. 67 fenders will work as well. Call 250 550-4920 or email me @ Thanks everyone...

Gas prices climb for the seventh straight week.
Check out the article posted at

Gas prices
Gas prices are expected to increase dramatically with crude @ $85 a barrel. Please help reduce consumer costs by posting the name of the gas station that sells the cheapest gas on our new discussion...

NEED 67/68 Camaro front fenders used or NOS
I'm restoring a 68 Camaro non RS & I'm looking for a pr of Used or NOS fenders. No rust through or major body work please. 67 fenders will work as well. Call 250 550-4920 or email me @ Thanks everyone...

Any Talk Of A New Firebird?
Back around the start of the year (2007) there was a lot of Internet talk of a Pontiac being allowed to design the next generation Firebird. All based on the release of photos from the up-coming 2009...
5
5

Please Help
my boyfriend owns a 96 Camaro with 84,000 miles..the brake lights just stopped working.. the middle one that says camaro works but they other two dont.. he changed the bulbs and they work. the hazzard...
1
1

Sun visor snapped off 2K Camaro ragtop
Does anyone know where I can find the swivel assembly for the sun visor or what it's called? Ecklers had new sun visors, but they didn't appear to include the attachment swivel. -- lab~rat >:-) Stupid...
5
5

Question - Value of '78 T/A Decal Set?
I alas had to give up on my old '78 project car. Still have a complete set of decals, about 10 years old - still in the tube. They were officially licensed Charcoal/Red complete set specifically for...
3
3

12 disc cd changer not working after car sat for a while on "96 TransAm
It is not the theftloc I think. It worked when I parked it.I hit play and it only goes to track I can get it to go to track 11. It won't read any discs, even a laser code E31 code description is...

2001 T/A Headlight Freak Out
Have a weird problem with my headlights. When I turn off the car, without having used the headlights, the headlight motors spin up, the lights pop up and then go down. Problem also happen when I hit...
6
6

HELP: Need Advice On Plug Change
I am intending to do a spark plug change on my 96 V6 and was wondering if someone could tell me what tools I need to have in order to accomplish this task. I have a slight idea that the ordinary...
2
2

Are 67/68 Firebird fenders the same as 67 68 Camaro fenders?
Are 67/68 Firebird fenders the same as 67 68 Camaro fenders? They have difrent part numbers. I was wondering if the only difference was the headlight housing those can easily be changed. Thanks in...
1
1

Re: collection Re: If You Recall The Hymn
Mick Fanner wrote in news: I prefer "differently abled" Oh go on, you know you want to. This place needs more people. Pat
1
1

Re: Isn't it odd...
snipped-for-privacy@no.spam wrote in news: One "throws" a party, one does not "toss" a party, cretin. One might "toss oneself off", however we Catholics take a dim view of that. Knock yourself out...