Please Help

my boyfriend owns a 96 Camaro with 84,000 miles..the brake lights just stopped working.. the middle one that says camaro works but they other two dont.. he changed the bulbs and they work. the hazzard lights work to.. can anyone please tell me how we can get them working again!

Reply to
kiss_butterfly_kiss14

I'm confused. You say he changed the bulbs and they work. So what's the problem?

Reply to
Gary - KQ6RT