Latest threads in Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebirdshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2012 Chevy Camaro ZL1 to bring 580 Horsepower to the table
From Chevy Camaro ZL1 Delivers 580 Horsepower and Exclusive Technologies Supercharged, 6.2L LSA V-8 delivers 580 horsepower (432 kW) and 556 lb.-ft. of torque (754 Nm) ZL1 power complemented by...
1
1

94 Z - center wheel caps
Anyone know a place to get good-quality center wheel lugnut caps for a '94 Z (the stock aluminum 'mags')? I checked a couple- JC Whitney-nada, dealer-$90 apiece. That price is insane- there's got to...
2
2

FS: 2001 Black Firebird Trans Am Ram Air - $11000 (NJ)
2001 Black Firebird Trans Am Ram Air - $11000 (Hackettstown) North NJ: 2001 Black Firebird Trans Am Ram Air 2001 Black Trans Am Ram Air I have. New 3/31/2001, 29 miles. Original owner. Excellent...
1
1

Stolen 1977 Trans AM
My 1977 Trans Am and two other classic cars were stolen in Atlanta. Only the Trans Am remains unrecovered. I am offering a $25,000 reward for its return. Contact me at or 404-431-7001.
1
1

convertible availability
Has there been any official word on the convertible Camaro release date? All the stuff I found said the first half of 2011, but the data is all old. Thanks!

1988 Firebird Service Manual- Anyone interested?
I have a pdf file of the 1988 Service Manual for Firebirds. I can try to upload it if anyone is interested. It's big, 1825 pages, the files size is 105 MB. Let me know. Doug
1
1

Camaro for dummies
A must have for any new owner of a Camaro:

FOR SALE: (NJ) 1986 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
1986 Pontiac Trans Am (New Jersey) Pontiac Trans Am . HATCHBACK 2 DR 5.0L V8 4BBL / REAR WHEEL DRIVE Blue & Silver, Hardtop * New Interior Carpet, Headliner, Stereo, Armrest, Tires * 1985 GM Code 30E...

99 Firebird Console Lid
Looking for one that's not going to cost me an arm and a leg. Thanks Chris --- news:// - complaints: ---
1
1

Hmmm
I see this room has gone dormant again.
3
3

My 79 Camaro Berlinetta body and paint job going on
Hello, My 79 Camaro Berlinetta renew still goes on. As I promised earlier, here are some news and photos. After last year mechanical cleanup (new exhaust, rebuilt radiator, wielded engine oil pan...
12
12

FS: 1986 Pontiac Trans Am (NJ)
Link: Trans Am . HATCHBACK 2 DR 5.0L V8 4BBL / REAR WHEEL DRIVE Blue & Silver, Hardtop * New Interior Carpet, Headliner, Stereo, Armrest, Tires * 1985 GM Code 30E Bright Blue Metallic & GM Code 13U...

What the hell happened!?!
This joint used to be hoppin' man! I realize that Pontiac got clobbered, but we used to talk about all sorts of OT stuff, not just cars and modding. And of course....dealing with the trolls. Where is...
2
2

Anyone still here? If so, any good places to buy 4th gen parts?
I don't need performance parts or decals and shit, I'm looking for about two dozen plastic interior parts that have broken over the years, seat covers, sun visor mounts etc. Anyone have a good source...
5
5

PICS: The 2010 Pontiac Trans Am is HERE and its HOT!!!
> Today we had an opportunity to get a close one on one with the new 2010 Pontiac Trans Am at Chris Leith Chevrolet > > > > This is the Kevin Morgan design concept of the 2010 Pontiac Trans Am. > >...
1
1