94 Z - center wheel caps

Anyone know a place to get good-quality center wheel lugnut caps for a '94 Z (the stock aluminum 'mags')? I checked a couple- JC Whitney-nada, dealer-$90 apiece. That price is insane- there's got to be a good after-market alternative.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Brianm

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 11:18:37 -0600, Brianm puked:

eBay.

lab~rat >:-)

Brianm wrote in news:4D07A6ED.6A7FA0D0 @spammersdie.com:

I found Centercaps.net to be pretty decent... they had mine for an 09 Jetta

Reply to
gunbroker