1997 Ford Expler XLT, Control Track 4x4 *Transfer Case Problums

*Shudder or binding senation-in tight turns while vehicle is in 4x4 auto mode. I have change Transfer Case oil, Oil was was burnt but was not old, Then the problum went away but has returned after 2 weeks. IF any one know how to fix this problum PLEASE Email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Reply to
1963GalaxieXL500