Air Bag Light On

My 1999 Explorer Sport was involved in a little fender bender that was not hard enough for the air bag to come out but air bag light on the dash blinks at times. Is there some sort of way to reset this light or what do I need to do to keep the light from flashing.

Thanks

Reply to
Duane B

For starters you have too count the flashes, witch will give you a code

Reply to
JohanB